Footfall counting for malls and shopping centres
- Monitor footfall through doors, off escalators, out of lifts, down walk-ways and across squares.
- Show current occupancy on PCs and meters.
- Track visitor movements: where are people going?
- Use across many shopping centres.
- Count footfall both going past and into each retail unit.
- See which entrances and areas have the most traffic, and at which times of day.
- Give companies concrete data about where to place their vending machines, adverts or display booths for the most eyeballs.
- Accurate, reliable, counts using CCTV cameras and intelligent, networked, counting units
- Racks of counting units can be hidden away in a cupboard or back office, or place smaller units in the ceiling.
Find out more: get a quote, send us an e-mail or fill in the form below for more information on video footfall counters.