People Counting Systems » Benefits of People Counting
What can People Counting do for you?
A people counter system does not just accurately measure how many people entered your building, bus, train or outdoor space. It offers businesses many benefits which directly affect their sales, staffing costs and visitors' experience. For example, a computerised video people counting system can:
- Monitor current occupancy, helping businesses keep within their legal limits.
- Let stores calculate their customer sales conversion, and take steps to improve it.
- Let businesses monitor and thus reduce queues.
- Show how long a person paused at an exhibit or display.
- Measure advertising success: did the campaign get more people in the building and did the sales match the increased traffic?
- Track the path people take around a store or building.